Fasten your safety belts, clench your buttocks! It’s going be a bumpy ride!
– Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
Sucking the marrow out of life doesn’t mean choking on the bone.
– Dead Poets Society (1989)
I’ve always believed that if done properly, armed robbery doesn’t have to be an unpleasant experience.
– Thelma & Louise (1991)
The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake.
– The Little Mermaid (1989)
Do not speak to me of rules. This is war! This is not a game of cricket!
– The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957)
Stay hopeless and confused. Keep polishing those skills.
– When a Man Loves a Woman (1994)
Stupid is as stupid does.
– Forrest Gump (1994)
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
– National Lampoon’s Animal House (1978)
When I first saw you, I thought you were handsome. Then, of course, you spoke.
– As Good As It Gets (1997)