Click the image to view full size and/or animation.
Totally random funny pics I saw on Craigs List. Sometimes random is gooood. Click the image for full size and to see the animations.
Here in Boston, we have had 50 inches of snow in the last month. It sucks balls. In fact, I have nowhere to move the snow from my driveway now. There is a 6 foot wall of snow between my house and the street and the backyard is a good walk from the driveway. Urg. Well, we said “Fu- – it” and this is how we New Englanders say “Fu– you” to Jack Frost.
Some killer Justin Bieber jokes I found online (safe link) Samples from above link:
- In an interview with MTV News, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe said that when he heard Justin Bieber sing for the first time, he thought he was a woman. That’s ridiculous. Justin Bieber is not a woman. He’s a girl.
- In next season of Disney’s Hannah Montana , Justin will be playing the role of Hannah Montana.
- Justin Bieber is the Brand Ambassador of sanitary pads.
- Justin Bieber is using hair growing oil to get puberty .
- 2000A.D – OMG Backstreet boys!!!
2006A.D – Who is Backstreet boys ?
2010A.D – OMG Justin Bieber!!!!!!
2015A.D – Who is Justin Bieber.
- Miley Cyrus shaves more often than Justin Bieber.
- It seems he is using her older sisters in his videos.
- Justin Bieber’s next album – My zoo .
A local farmer just outside of town grew watermelons for a living, and he was doing quite well but was being hassled by some local kids who would sneak into his watermelon patch late at night and eat his watermelons. After some careful thought, he came up with a clever idea that he thought would scare the kids away for sure.
He made a big sign and posted it right in the middle of the watermelon field. The next day the kids show up to eat and found the a sign that read, “Warning! One of the watermelons in this field has been injected with cyanide.”
Feeling violated, the kids made up their own sign and posted it next to the farmer’s sign, then ran off. When the farmer returned, he surveyed the field. He noticed that no watermelons are missing, but the sign next to his read, “Now there are two!”